CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »




We had all kinds of fun this weekend.
Friday was just an all out good day. I got to go to kindergarten registration Friday afternoon, and that in itself made my day. Just getting to participate in something that really gets me back to where I want to be "teaching wise" made me happy for the day.
Saturday, Matt went and did the four-wheeler thing with one of his friends. They said they were putting out something for some animal, but really I think they were just playing and actually I could really care less. Because, at this house the saying translates to: When the cats away, the mice will.........sleep. I love the days when I just get to curl up with the boys and take a nap. When the guys got back into town, the two of our families got together at our house to watch the HOGS and play Wii, one of my new obsessions. After a few rounds of Dance Dance Revolution, we took to a round of bowling and a little tennis. The real entertainment was the little boys boxing. I wish I had a video of them because the picture really doesn't do justice. Their arms were going at it full speed ahead. Several knockouts were had by both! Spiderman (see picture above) gets lots of practice, but he really loves it when he gets to box a real person instead of the computer-he wears us out!
Sunday, we had a birthday party in the afternoon for one of Rhett's buddies. They had a bounce house and a big slide. All of the kids had a blast and even a few adults partook in the festivities. Both boys loved the bounce house and the slide, but Grant really loved the slide. Oh yea, I got a nap today too. Matt is such a great husband. He did the Wal-Mart shopping for the week, so that I could lay down and take a nap. I really think he knew one of us needed to go to Wal-Mart and if it was me, he would be stuck at home bored, so he would might as well go himself. Whatever the reason, I still consider it a nice gesture. Thanks Mattie!

0 comments: