No school today!
(Tuesday, March 4th~I thought I better get this one up since we will be out tomorrow too---probably)
I was laying in bed this morning trying to go back to sleep after listening to the radio to see if we were going to have school and sending Matt off to work when my cell rang. I thougt it was probably my sister in law calling to tell me that we didn't have school and I already knew so I wasn't even going to get up to answer it-Sorry Laura~the truth comes out. Then, the home phone rang and since it was right by the bed, I didn't that that required too much effort so I answered it. It was a friend of ours whose kids are the same age as our two and she was in need of someone to keep her two for the day. Since she was bring breakfast, I said sure. Just kidding-LB-they could have come anyway. Anyway, they got here about 8 and the boys had a ball. We played in the snow and when Matt got home he built a snowman with the older two. They had a blast making our "breast cancer awareness" snow woman. It was a little wild at times, what do you expect with two 3 year olds and two 16 month olds. They did all nap at the same time-whew! Looks like we are in for more snow-so probably more of the same tomorrow!





2 comments:
Happy Belated 30th!
Love the blog! The boys are so big!! I hope to keep up with you through this, but.......... it has been two weeks and no new post! It's like you have something better to do?!
-Dawn
Post a Comment