I am participating in the Fitness Challenge at work. This consists of participating in and logging in 30 minutes of physical activity per week. I think it really helps motivate me because I am held accountable in some sense-Although all I think it will do is drop me out of the system, but hey, it works for me. Anyway, I have been going to bootcamp for 2 weeks now, once a week. I keep thinking I am going a second time, but I just haven't gone again yet. So far, I am just sticking to my Wednesday night class. I did however attend my first ever yoga class yesterday and I loved it. Just as I suspected, I did get the giggles a couple of times, but was able to calm myself down. Those of you who know me well, know that when I get started, it is nearly impossible for me to stop myself. I have had to literally get up and leave church for this reason MANY times in my life. It was so calming. I will for sure be going back again. Hey, I might even purchase me my own yoga mat instead of borrowing the instructor's extras. If I really get wild about it, I might even get myself a yoga bag. I even know a great place to get one-I'll call you Abby! http://www.itsbagnificent.com/ That will be me in the picture one day.




1 comments:
Thanks for the plug, Carm! Glad you are liking the yoga. I have lots of moms that LOVE it!! Take care!
Abs
Post a Comment