This is a recipe that I got from the checker at Wal-Mart. She told me a story for just about everything I purchased last Sunday. When she was scanning my Kool-Aid, she asked if I knew how to make a pie using it. I had never heard of such a thing and quite honestly thought it couldn't really be that good. Boy was I wrong. The one I made was delicious and I can't wait to try another flavor.
1 graham cracker crust (just buy one, save yourself the trouble)
1 can of Eagle Brand
1 tub of Cool Whip
1 package of your favorite flavor of Kool-Aid
Mix the bottom 3 ingredients in a bowl and fill the crust with the mixture. Freeze for a couple of hours and PRESTO~ENJOY!
I made a pink lemonade variety. I was thinking along the lines of a lemon ice-box pie, except we really prefer pink lemonade around here. If you try a different flavor that is good let me know, because I can't wait to try another one. I think the checker said cherry or strawberry was her favorite, but I am not for sure.





1 comments:
Sounds good! I will give it a try.
Post a Comment