CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ponder this... Every week Matt and I do the Wal-Mart shopping together. Well, with the boys-which makes for an interesting trip everytime. Anyway... Every week when we get ready to leave I am just parched. The drinks in the coolers by the checkout are just calling my name. Sometimes it hits me before this point and I want to get a juice or a chocolate milk in the back of the store. But, it NEVER fails, I am ALWAYS thirsty at Wal-Mart. Matt is really not one to purchase drinks or pull through Sonic for just a drink(too tight I guess). He just usually would rather wait till he gets home to get a drink. However, I am almost always able to talk him into splitting a drink with me after the trip because he is thirsty too! He likes to make fun of me for thinking this, but I really think he agrees with me, he just won't admit it. We all know casinos pump oxygen into them to keep you going. My theory is that Wal-Mart sucks the moisture out of the air so that you will be so thirsty when you leave you will give them ONE MORE DOLLAR and buy a drink on your way out. So I ask this??? Does going to Wal-Mart make you thirsty too?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought I was just crazy thinking that WalMart made me thirsty. Seriously, I'm dying of thirst every time I leave there, but I'm too cheap...... I buy a drink out of the Sam's choice machines out front. Sara

The Terrys said...

i am a total sucker like that too....only i am too tight like matt!!! ; )

Anonymous said...

You are hiliarious! I have never noticed if I am that thirsty when I leave Wal-Mart. But I would be too cheap to buy one.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,
OK, this wasn't was I was expecting!! I think it's an awesome blog and I love the playlist!! Hope you enjoyed Effective Literacy as much as I do and plan a sushi night soon!! Loves, Linds