CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's (past) Time for the Fair


I say past time because the fair was actually last week, but I am just now getting around to posting about it. We went with some friends of ours and I am so glad we did because Rhett really had a good time getting to ride the rides with one of his best buddies. We walked around and saw all of the animals and then went on to the rides. Both boys loved everything the got on. While we were there, we ran into another family who also go to Mrs. Linda's with our boys. Their little girl and Rhett are absolutely in love. We call this a picture of their first car date. Did you know there was such a thing as a wheat funnel cake? I didn't either and I don't recommend it.

0 comments: