CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

To Sustain Till the 4th

I will be out of the blog world until the 4th. I thought I would give you a little bit to hold you over until our return. Mitzi, hold that baby boy in till I get back. Everyone else, blog away, so I have lots to read when I get back. I know I will be having withdrawls.

Grant loves playing with the Mr. Potato Head stuff. We have acquired a very large amount of it. Matt and I got them the first kit, their babysitter got them some more for their birthdays, my mom got them a NYC kit when she went their on a trip and somehow we have extra pieces galore. These glasses are Grant's favorite accessory and he really likes to wear them.


Kid's got some MAD soccer skills. And he looks good too. Need I say more...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

So happy to get some updates before your adventure to Branson! Can't wait to see the blogs from the fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Rhett really looks like a soccer pro. Can't promise anything on when Spencer will make his debut. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Rhett has really gotten ripped since the last time I saw him, what's that been? About 3 weeks or so? And Grant really sports those glasses with style. I think I may know where some of the potato head accessories came from......... my house maybe??? That was one of the first things that the boys took out of Landon's closet when they got here. Maybe they snuck some home in their suitcases????? Sara